The PRC is looking to hire a Development Consultant to aid the Development Director and Executive Director in strategizing and improving the Preservation Resource Center’s major gifts program, including the annual fund, planned giving, event and program sponsorships, and capital campaigns. Analysis will include all donor outreach and appreciation activities, and all fundraising endeavors.
The PRC is an established and respected 47-year-old organization that has transformed significantly in the past few years, and our upward trajectory continues. We have evolved in many important ways in the past three years, and are now looking to rethink how our fundraising operations could be improved. We are looking to work with a consultant with a deep understanding of the fundraising landscape of New Orleans, who knows the players in this truly unique city, and importantly, understands PRC’s presence in the community and our opportunities for growth.
The Development Consultant will assist the Development Director and Executive Director in thorough analysis of, and create improvement plans for, the following:
- Overall revenue strategy for organization
- Annual fundraising programs
- Donor relations
- Prospect research: Identification, cultivation and solicitation of new major donors
- Appreciation for long term donors
- Direct capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives
- Special events
- Planned giving program
- Evaluate PRC’s CRM platform transition from Raiser’s Edge 7 to Raiser’s Edge NXT and other technological tools and suggest areas of improvement or reallocation of resources when needed.
- Public relations and marketing opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for events and PRC programs
- Publications to support fundraising activities
- Gift recognition programs
- In-house coordination between sales efforts happening in differing departments
- Monetizing PRC’s existing and future work
- Goal setting and tracking
- Engagement of, and increasing funding from, national and international donors and organizations
The PRC preserves New Orleans’ historic architecture, neighborhoods and cultural identity through collaboration, empowerment and service to our community. We are an organization that strives to be anti-racist and serve the community by elevating the voices and history of all.
PRC is open to a set contract or hourly fee payment structure, and the duration will be determined by Consultant in coordination with PRC staff. Consultant will include price in work proposal.
Please send resume and cover letter to Executive Director Danielle Del Sol at email@example.com by Friday, June 25, 2021.