Help the PRC continue to fulfill its mission by signing our petition.
The Oretha Castle Haley School, located at 2515 North Robertson Street, was originally known as the Charles E. Gayarre School. The school was designed in 1921 by noted New Orleans civic architect E.A. Christy who later served as School Board Architect from 1923 to 1951. During his career with the City, he designed a large number of New Orleans’ public schools, the majority of which remain standing today, many as revered community landmarks.