Dear PRC supporters,
We are proud to participate in GiveNOLA Day this year on May 1, just one week from today! Scheduled donations for GiveNOLA day just opened, so you can schedule your gift ahead of time to make an impact on the local causes that matter the most to you.
This year, your donation to the PRC will have TWICE the impact in helping us save New Orleans’ historic places. Generous donor Noël Margaret Lawrence will match your GiveNOLA day gift to the PRC, dollar-for-dollar up to $20,000, in honor of Patty Gay’s many years of leadership of the PRC, from 1974 to 2017.
Please take a moment to double your impact on our city today. It is only with your help that we are able to preserve, restore, and revitalize New Orleans’ historic architecture and neighborhoods – and celebrate the cultural heritage of the people who bring those buildings and communities to life.
What you can do:
- Visit our GiveNOLA Day profile.
- Click “Donate Now” to schedule your donation.
- Help us spread the word! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and share GiveNOLA information to your friends and family.
- Make sure your donation is submitted before midnight at the end of Tuesday, May 1.
- Check out GiveNOLA Fest on the night of Tuesday, May 1 to enjoy food, drinks, and a performance by Irma Thomas for a great cause!