Help us get out the vote now!
Support the Preservation Resource Center of New Orleans as we move forward to preserve our heritage, our neighborhoods, and our architecture through the education of traditional building crafts.
How can you help?
2. Click “Vote for this idea”
3. Sign up. It’s free – all you need is an email or Facebook account
4. You can vote once a day, every day, for this idea for the whole month, so keep voting to show your support
5. Forward this message on to friends and family or share it through Facebook
And while you are on Facebook, encouraging your friends and family to vote for the PRC on Pepsi Refresh, make sure you visit the Entergy Power to Care page and vote for the PRC.
The Entergy Power to Care challenge on Facebook will award the nonprofit with the most votes with $25,000. Now is your chance to help make a difference!
You can vote for the PRC twice a month until Dec. 31st, 2010.
1. Visit the Power to Care page on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ThePowerToCare
2. Click “Like” on the welcome page
3. Locate your region on the map at the bottom of the page (N.O.)
4. Click “Like” for the PRC
Every vote counts, so spread the word that we need your support! Thank you for helping the PRC