The Preservation Resource Center’s Development department enables individuals, corporations, and foundations to contribute to historic preservation efforts and demonstrate their love for the City of New Orleans by providing much needed funds to keep PRC’s many valuable programs running throughout the year.
PRC is a membership organization, and dues make up a majority of the organization’s general operating budget. Membership starts at just $35 and provides the following benefits:
- Subscription to Preservation in Print, PRC’s award-winning magazine published nine times a year
- Discount on PRC tours, selected events and retail items
- Advance notice of PRC workshops and events
- Use of PRC library
- Free entry into PRC Renovators’ Happy Hours
- Invitation to PRC Annual Meeting
- New Orleans Homes and Lifestyles subscription, graciously provided to PRC members by Renaissance Publishing, LLC
- Heritage Club-level members are invited to the annual Heritage Club Reception each fall
PRC also relies on grants for a variety of direct program funding.
Whiton Paine, Director of Development
Dinah Campbell, Major Donor & Corporate Relations Manager
Daneel Watson, Events Assistant